To apply, send a covering letter and your CV, including full work and education history to email@example.com
Quality and Processing Administrator
Job Title: Quality and Processing Administrator
Location: Chiswick, London
Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) is a specialist awarding organisation (AO) and current market leader in the Hair and Beauty sectors. Launched in 1962, it offers vocational and technical qualifications, including apprenticeships, in a range of service sectors.
More than 800 approved centres work with VTCT, and the ever-expanding list extends across the UK, Ireland, and the rest of the world. Its acquisition of the internationally recognised examination board ITEC and education technology specialists Digital Assess, in 2016, added to VTCT’s specialist offering.
Reporting to the Quality and Processing Supervisor, the Quality Assurance and Processing Administrator will support a range of administration functions including examination bookings, learner enrolments, and quality assurance for approved assessment centres. The role will also involve coordinating international travel itineraries and examination schedules for a global customer base and maintain excellent tracking systems and records.
The successful candidate will be based at our Chiswick office with regular visits to our office in Eastleigh.
Principal Accountabilities include:
- To provide high levels of proactive customer support and advice to existing and potential customers on own initiative and as directed by line manager, including establishing sustained, effective and productive relationships with customers based upon pro-active research, including an excellent understanding of VTCT’s products and services.
- To take a logical approach to coordinating and administering examiner allocations, in response to customer bookings for practical examinations and ensuring records on information systems and databases are accurate.
- To record and progress centre recognition applications through to a conclusion, including making decisions on desktop approvals and keeping key stakeholders informed on application progress and completion.
- Continuously update and maintain records and data contained in relevant information systems and databases, ensuring data is accurately entered and corrected when necessary.
- To record and progress International QA activity, including applications, recognition and quality assurance visits, insuring that appropriate policies and procedures are followed by External Quality Assurers and that effective communication is kept with other departments.
- Assist in the quality assurance and audit activity to ensure regulatory compliance of the organisation.
Click here to see full job description.
Based in our Chiswick office, this full-time post attracts a generous package of terms and conditions including 25 days holiday per annum and a group stakeholder pension.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your comprehensive CV including full work and educational history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midday on Friday 26 January 2018