iTEC and VTCT Response to Covid-19 Outbreak Worldwide
We have released new documentation to support centres with remote examinations:
- Checklist for Re-opening ITEC Centres for Practical Examinations
- iTEC COVID-19 Operational Guidance for Centres
- iTEC Generic Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Client Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Learner Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Sample Risk Assessment for Practical Examinations
- Requirements of the Practical Examiner during a Practical Examination
In response to the Prime Minister’s latest announcement (4th January) regarding a third English lockdown and the restrictions imposed on training/education establishments across the UK and Ireland, VTCT and iTEC have taken the decision to temporarily pause certificate printing activities until 1st March 2021.
If you have recently submitted a certificate claim* and your learners require their certificates before normal services are resumed, please do not hesitate to contact the Processing Department directly at email@example.com or call our Customer Support Team on 02380 684 500 to arrange printing. A small team will be operating at the VTCT office to support urgent requests.
*Please note, only approved and processed certificate claims are eligible for printing. Certificates for unsubmitted claims or claims requiring EQA approval cannot be printed until the necessary processes have been completed.