iTEC and VTCT Response to Covid-19 Outbreak Worldwide
We have released new documentation to support centres with remote examinations:
- Checklist for Re-opening ITEC Centres for Practical Examinations
- iTEC COVID-19 Operational Guidance for Centres
- iTEC Generic Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Client Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Learner Health Declaration Form
- iTEC Sample Risk Assessment for Practical Examinations
- Requirements of the Practical Examiner during a Practical Examination
Now that lockdown restrictions have eased and COVID-19 safety measures have been introduced to allow schools, colleges and other training venues to re-open, iTEC & VTCT will be resuming normal dispatch services from 1st November.
To centres in the UK are sent 2nd Class via Royal Mail’s Signed For service
To centres in Ireland are sent 2nd Class via Royal Mail’s Tracked and Signed service
To international centres are sent via the most suitable means, depending on local services available (post or courier).
If your centre is still not in a position to receive deliveries, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling our Customer Support Team on 02380 684 500.