ITEC Approved Centre
Beautiko College (PTY) LTD
South Africa (map)
- Award in Apply Make-up Level 2
- Award in Taping and Strapping for Sport and Active Leisure Level 3
- Award In The Art of Photographic Make-up Level 2
- Beauty Specialist Certificate (International)
- Beauty Specialists Level 2 (International)
- Body Treatments (International)
- Certificate in Instruction on Make-Up Application Level 2
- Certificate in Make-up (International)
- Certificate in Manicure and Pedicure (International)
- Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy Level 3
- Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy Level 4
- Education and Training Level 5
- Facial Electrical Treatments (International)
- Fashion, Theatre and Media Make up (International)
- Holistic Massage (International)
- Infant & Child Massage (International)
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage (International)
- Reflexology (International)
Please note the courses listed are an indication only and may not be fully up to date. Check with the Centre for course dates.
Beautiko, Academy of Beauty, one of Pretoria’s leading health and skincare therapy education institutions has been training health and skincare therapy professionals since 1992 on a full-time as well as a modular basis.
The Academy is registered with the Department of Education as a private higher education institution and is also internationally accredited through ITEC, CIBTAC and CIDESCO.
The Three year full-time training programme provides the learners with a world-class level of training. The extensive course includes tuition in facial therapy, waxing, manicure & pedicure, body therapies, slimming treatments, nutrition, make-up artistry, lymph drainage, reflexology, aromatherapy, anatomy, dermatology, baby massage only to name a few.
The structure of the part-time modular courses is ideal for learners who work full-time and wish to further their education at a time and pace convenient to them.
0027 (012) 362 6571