ITEC Approved Centre
Cotswold Academy - Complementary Health & Sport
United Kingdom (map)
Tel: 01285 885122
- Anatomy and Physiology (International)
- Aromatherapy (International)
- Aromatherapy Level 3
- Award in Taping and Strapping for Sport and Active Leisure Level 3
- Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies Level 3
- Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy Level 4
- Holistic Massage (International)
- Indian Head Massage (International)
- Massage Level 3
- Reflexology (International)
- Reflexology Level 3
- Sports Massage Level 3 (International)
- Sports Massage Therapy Level 3
Please note the courses listed are an indication only and may not be fully up to date. Check with the Centre for course dates.
The Cotswold Academy of Health & Beauty is a private college specialising in the training of Beauty, Complementary and Sports Therapies. Approved by the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and BTEC, the courses are of the highest standard, reputed and recognised worldwide.
The college was founded in 1995 and has become a leading training college in the Cotswolds attracting students from across the UK and overseas.
All tutors are experienced, caring and highly professional practicing therapists, and therefore up to date with the latest developments in their field of therapy.
With small tutor groups, students benefit from individual guidance and attention. The college offers a harmonious learning environment not found anywhere else. Graduates from this college are highly sought after and the future holds vast opportunities for employment in a number of fields.
We believe that by training at the Academy you are investing in your future. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, the Academy is within easy reach to both the M4 and M5 and has a train station at Kemble with direct access to London's Paddington.