ITEC Approved Centre
- Anatomy and Physiology (International)
- Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity Level 3
- Body Treatments (International)
- Diet & Nutrition for Complementary Therapists (International)
- Holistic Massage (International)
- Indian Head Massage (International)
- Reflexology (International)
- Sports Massage Level 3 (International)
Please note the courses listed are an indication only and may not be fully up to date. Check with the Centre for course dates.
Colaiste Stiofain Naofa is a college of Further Education in Cork City, Ireland.
Our Sports Injury / Therapy Course is a full time, day time course, which accepts 18 students following an interview. Students study both ITEC and FETAC qualifications in first and second year.
Successful students proceeded onto Degree Courses in England in Physiotherapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Sports Sciences.
We also provide night courses in ITEC complementary studies.