ITEC Approved Centre
East London Beauty Academy
United Kingdom (map)
Tel: 0208 9812558
- Advanced Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Award in An Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector Level 1
- Award in Provide Facial Skincare Level 2
- Beauty Specialists Level 2
- Beauty Specialists Level 2 (International)
- Beauty Therapy - General NVQ Level 2
- Beauty Therapy - General NVQ Level 3
- Beauty Therapy - Massage NVQ Level 3
- Body Treatments (International)
- Certificate in An Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector Level 1
- Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies Level 3
- Certificate in Epilation Level 3
- Certificate in Facial Skincare Level 2
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage Level 3
- Certificate in Laser and Light Treatments for Hair Removal Level 4
- Certificate in Laser and Light Treatments for Skin Rejuvenation Level 4
- Certificate in Mendhi Skin Decoration Level 2
- Certificate In Micro-Pigmentation Treatment Level 4
- Certificate in Microdermabrasion Level 3
- Certificate in Tanning Level 3
- Certificate in Threading Level 2
- Epilation (International)
- Facial Electrical Treatments (International)
- Hairdressing Level 3
- Hairdressing Level 3
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments (International)
- Laser and Light Treatments Level 4
- Massage Level 3
- Nail Services NVQ Level 3
- Nail Technology Level 3
- Spa and Salon Management Level 4
- Spa Treatments Level 3
- Stone Therapy Massage (International)
Please note the courses listed are an indication only and may not be fully up to date. Check with the Centre for course dates.
East London Beauty Academy is a Professional Beauty College offering Professional Beauty and Holistic Training. We are an ITEC Accredited Internal and External Assessment Centre, offering ITEC Accredited Courses at Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 IPL Laser Diploma Course.
Our Aim is to provide the highest standard in Beauty and Holistic therapy training, by supporting each individual through their learners journey and guidance through progression routes in a very rewarding profession.
Our Courses are designed to give the students all the relevant Theory and Practical trtaining, that will enable them to work from Home, in Beauty Salon's, Spa's, Air lines, Cruise Ships, Gym's or set up a Business on their own.
ELBA offer's excellent training with qualified beauty lecturers with over 26 years experience in the Beauty Industry.
No previous experience in the profession is required to enrol on our Level 2 ITEC Courses; however Level 3 and 4 courses do require a certificate level of understanding.
We offer ongoing support and advice in setting up and running your own Beauty Salon and are known for the great support we give to students during and after the courses. We place a high emphasis on practical training for our students.
Our Aim is on completion of each course each student should be able to carry out treatments in the salon with confidence and competence.
If you are interested in enroling on a course at East London Beauty Academy you can contact us by email, email@example.com or Telephone 0208 981 2558 to speak to the Head Tutor. Cynthia Gardier. Visit our website at www.londonbeautyacademy.com.