ITEC Approved Centre
United Kingdom (map)
Tel: 01383 845000
- Advanced Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Award in An Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector Entry Level 3
- Beauty Specialists Level 2
- Certificate in An Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector Level 1
- Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies Level 3
- Certificate in Aromatherapy Level 3
- Certificate in Eyelash Extensions Level 3
- Certificate in Nail Technology Level 2
- Certificate in Reflexology Level 3
- Complementary Therapies Level 3
- Massage Level 3
- Nail Technology Level 3
- Reflexology Level 3
Please note the courses listed are an indication only and may not be fully up to date. Check with the Centre for course dates.
ITEC Qualifications at Carnegie College
Carnegie College ITEC students practice their skills in our modern purpose built Beauty and Complementary Therapy Suites. Our full and part-time ITEC courses include the prestigious Beauty Specialists Diploma, plus the Holistic Therapies, Reflexology and Aromatherapy diplomas. These qualifications can form part of the degree course BA (Hons) Complementary Healthcare which the college offers in association with Edinburgh Napier University.
Annually over 9.000 students choose to study with Carnegie College. We offer a wide range of courses from introductory through to degree level and for over 100 years we have been helping students gain the skills and knowledge to achieve their personal goals and make positive changes to their lives. As a Carnegie student you may be eligible for financial assistance, in the form of grants and bursaries, to support your studies and help towards the cost of tuition fees, childcare, housing and course materials.
Situated in Dunfermline, the ancient capital of Scotland, Carnegie College lies just over the famous Forth Rail and Road Bridges. Good public transport and motorway links give easy access from Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews, Perth, Dundee and Stirling.